Nigeria’s ELEME reveals December PP, PE offers to local market
Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are currently standing at NGN507,000/ton ($1406/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN504,000/ton ($1398/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and for HDPE b/m, at NGN505,000/ton ($1400/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN517,000/ton for ($1434/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN510,000/ton ($1415/ton) for inj. and at NGN517,000-533,000/ton ($1434-1478/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?