Nigeria’s ELEME reveals July PP, PE offers to local market
The producer lowered its offers by NGN20,000/ton ($64/ton) for HDPE grades, by NGN30,000 ($95/ton) for LLDPE film, by NGN19,000 ($60/ton) for homo PP grades and by NGN26,000 ($83/ton) for PPBC inj., from early June offers.
Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are standing at NGN541,000/ton ($1711/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN540,000/ton ($1708/ton) for LLDPE film, at NGN538,000/ton ($1701/ton) for HDPE b/m, at NGN539,000/ton ($1705/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN502,000/ton for ($1587/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN495,000/ton ($1565/ton) for inj. and at NGN522,000-538,000/ton ($1651-1701/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high