Nigeria’s ELEME reveals PP, PE offers for November
Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are currently standing at NGN507,000/ton ($1410/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN504,000/ton ($1402/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and for HDPE b/m, at NGN505,000/ton ($1405/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN525,000/ton for ($1460/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN518,000/ton ($1440/ton) for inj. and at NGN533,000-549,000/ton ($1482-1527/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
A distributor said, “We were expecting rollovers to some increases from the local producer as demand started to improve in line with the high season that usually starts in November.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot PE markets yield to fading demand, better availability in Europe
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September