Nigeria’s ELEME revises May PP, PE offers down in Nigeria
Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are standing at NGN581,000/ton ($1882/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN590,000/ton ($1911/ton) for LLDPE film, at NGN578,000/ton ($1877/ton) for HDPE b/m, at NGN579,000/ton ($1880/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN541,000/ton for ($1756/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN534,000/ton ($1734/ton) for inj. and at NGN568,000-584,000/ton ($1844-1896/ton) for PPBC inj, all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
The source said that the producer decreased its offers in order to attract buying interest, which has recently been slow. He also added, “Overall market activity is not vivid although demand on our end products is moderate.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September