Nigeria’s ELEME revises down January PP, PE prices
However, players were still highlighting their downward adjustment expectations from the producer given competitive South Korean import offers and lower Middle Eastern import prices.
This week, a distributor reported receiving downwardly revised offer levels from the local producer. According to the distributor, the producer issued NGN9000/ton ($49/ton) decreases for PE and NGN15000/ton ($82/ton) decreases for PP.
Now, the producer’s offers stand at NGN298,000/ton ($1709/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, NGN305,000/ton ($1750/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, NGN302,000/ton ($1732/ton) for HDPE film, NGN299,000/ton ($1715/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, NGN300,000/ton ($1721/ton) for HDPE injection, NGN285,000-289,000/ton ($1635-1658/ton) for PPBC injection, NGN279,000/ton ($1600/ton) for PP raffia, NGN276,000/ton ($1583/ton) for PP injection and at NGN279,000/ton ($1600/ton) for BOPP on an ex-warehouse Port Harcourt city, cash not inc 5% VAT, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint