Nigeria’s ELEME revises up Sept PP, PE prices
According to a trader who confirmed receiving new price adjustments from ELEME, the producer’s new PP and PE offers now stand at NGN613.000/ton ($1944/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE film, at NGN626.000/ton ($1986/ton) for LLDPE c4 inj., at NGN610.000/ton ($1935/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at NGN611.000/ton ($1938/ton) for HDPE injection, at NGN562.000-575.000/ton ($1783-1824/ton) for PPBC injection, at NGN535.000/ton ($1698/ton) for PP raffia and at NGN532.000/ton ($1688/ton) for PP injection, all on ex-warehouse Port Harcourt city, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
The producer’s new offers indicate increases of NGN13.000/ton ($41/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and inj., NGN10.000/ton ($32/ton) for HDPE inj., blow moulding and film, NGN3.000/ton ($10/ton) for PP homo polymer inj. and raffia and NGN5.000/ton ($16/ton) for PP block copolymer injection when compared to their initial September levels.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand