Nigeria’s ELEME rolls over PP, PE offers for August
ELEME’s new offers were reported stable at NGN507,000/ton ($1610/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN504,000/ton ($1601/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and for HDPE b/m, at NGN505,000/ton ($1604/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN479,000/ton for ($1522/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN472,000/ton ($1500/ton) for inj. and at NGN495,000-511,000/ton ($1573-1624/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
A converter commented, "The market has been following a steady path while the overall activity remains stagnant.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September