Nigeria’s ELEME steps back on December HDPE, LLDPE offers
According to the distributor, the producer applied decreases of NGN15,000/ton ($42/ton) for HDPE grades and NGN33,000/ton ($92/ton) for LLDPE c4 film. Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are currently standing at NGN492,000/ton ($1365/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN471,000/ton ($1307/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at NGN490,000/ton ($1360/ton) for HDPE inj. and at NGN489,000/ton ($1356/ton) for HDPE b/m, all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs