Nigeria’s ELEME steps back on December HDPE, LLDPE offers
According to the distributor, the producer applied decreases of NGN15,000/ton ($42/ton) for HDPE grades and NGN33,000/ton ($92/ton) for LLDPE c4 film. Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are currently standing at NGN492,000/ton ($1365/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN471,000/ton ($1307/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at NGN490,000/ton ($1360/ton) for HDPE inj. and at NGN489,000/ton ($1356/ton) for HDPE b/m, all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP markets see upward corrections on resurgent demand
- China’s import PP, PE markets stable after weeks of declines; is the downturn over?
- Escalating shipping costs hinder polymer demand in China, SE Asia
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs