Nigeria’s ELEME steps back on December HDPE, LLDPE offers
According to the distributor, the producer applied decreases of NGN15,000/ton ($42/ton) for HDPE grades and NGN33,000/ton ($92/ton) for LLDPE c4 film. Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are currently standing at NGN492,000/ton ($1365/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN471,000/ton ($1307/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at NGN490,000/ton ($1360/ton) for HDPE inj. and at NGN489,000/ton ($1356/ton) for HDPE b/m, all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?