Nigeria’s Forcados to resume oil exports
A preliminary list shows that October oil exports are expected to be around 230,000 barrels per day (bpd) and the first cargo is projected to be loaded on September 28, according to the source.
The Forcados facility is operated by The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) joint venture. The company had declared force majeure on exports on February 22 due to an attack by a militant group.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand