Nigerian ELEME adjusts up April PP, PE prices
Following the latest revision, the producer’s PP prices are pegged at NGN318,000/ton ($1598/ton) for raffia and BOPP, at NGN315,000/ton ($1583/ton) for PP injection and at NGN323,000-329,000/ton ($1623-1653/ton) for PP block copolymer injection on an ex-Port Harcourt, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
In the PE market, offers were pegged at NGN327,000/ton ($1643/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN324,000/ton ($1628/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE blow moulding, at NGN332,000/ton ($1668/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection and at NGN325,000/ton ($1633/ton) for HDPE injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China HDPE market’s premium over LLDPE hits highest in a year
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions