Nigerian ELEME adjusts up April PP, PE prices
Following the latest revision, the producer’s PP prices are pegged at NGN318,000/ton ($1598/ton) for raffia and BOPP, at NGN315,000/ton ($1583/ton) for PP injection and at NGN323,000-329,000/ton ($1623-1653/ton) for PP block copolymer injection on an ex-Port Harcourt, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
In the PE market, offers were pegged at NGN327,000/ton ($1643/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN324,000/ton ($1628/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE blow moulding, at NGN332,000/ton ($1668/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection and at NGN325,000/ton ($1633/ton) for HDPE injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins