Nigerian ELEME adjusts up April PP, PE prices
Following the latest revision, the producer’s PP prices are pegged at NGN318,000/ton ($1598/ton) for raffia and BOPP, at NGN315,000/ton ($1583/ton) for PP injection and at NGN323,000-329,000/ton ($1623-1653/ton) for PP block copolymer injection on an ex-Port Harcourt, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
In the PE market, offers were pegged at NGN327,000/ton ($1643/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN324,000/ton ($1628/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE blow moulding, at NGN332,000/ton ($1668/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection and at NGN325,000/ton ($1633/ton) for HDPE injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?