Nigerian ELEME lifts up March PP, PE prices
Now, the new prices stand at NGN297.000/ton ($1500/ton) for HDPE film, NGN294.000/ton ($1485/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, NGN295.000/ton ($1490/ton) for HDPE injection, NGN293.000/ton ($1480/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and at NGN301.000/ton ($1520/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection on ex-Port Harcourt City, cash excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s new March prices stand at NGN266.000/ton ($1343/ton) for raffia and BOPP, at NGN263.000/ton ($1328/ton) for injection and at NGN272.000-276.000/ton ($1374-1354/ton) for PPBC injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect