Nigerian ELEME lifts up March PP, PE prices
Now, the new prices stand at NGN297.000/ton ($1500/ton) for HDPE film, NGN294.000/ton ($1485/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, NGN295.000/ton ($1490/ton) for HDPE injection, NGN293.000/ton ($1480/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and at NGN301.000/ton ($1520/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection on ex-Port Harcourt City, cash excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s new March prices stand at NGN266.000/ton ($1343/ton) for raffia and BOPP, at NGN263.000/ton ($1328/ton) for injection and at NGN272.000-276.000/ton ($1374-1354/ton) for PPBC injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports