Nigerian ELEME lifts up March PP, PE prices
Now, the new prices stand at NGN297.000/ton ($1500/ton) for HDPE film, NGN294.000/ton ($1485/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, NGN295.000/ton ($1490/ton) for HDPE injection, NGN293.000/ton ($1480/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and at NGN301.000/ton ($1520/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection on ex-Port Harcourt City, cash excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s new March prices stand at NGN266.000/ton ($1343/ton) for raffia and BOPP, at NGN263.000/ton ($1328/ton) for injection and at NGN272.000-276.000/ton ($1374-1354/ton) for PPBC injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June