Nigerian ELEME lowers January prices
Now, the producer offers HDPE film at NGN325,000/ton ($1633/ton), HDPE b/m at NGN322,000/ton ($1618/ton), HDPE injection at NGN323,000/ton ($1623/ton), LLDPE film at NGN315,000/ton ($1583/ton), LLDPE injection at NGN325,000/ton ($1633/ton), PP raffia at NGN287,000/ton ($1442/ton), PP injection at NGN284,000/ton ($1427/ton) and PPBC injection at NGN291,000-299,000/ton ($1462-1502/ton) ex-Port Harcourt, cash excluding 5% VAT.
Prior to ELEME’s new announcements, import South Korean PP and PE prices had been announced with over $100/ton decreases for January.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East