Nigerian ELEME lowers January prices
Now, the producer offers HDPE film at NGN325,000/ton ($1633/ton), HDPE b/m at NGN322,000/ton ($1618/ton), HDPE injection at NGN323,000/ton ($1623/ton), LLDPE film at NGN315,000/ton ($1583/ton), LLDPE injection at NGN325,000/ton ($1633/ton), PP raffia at NGN287,000/ton ($1442/ton), PP injection at NGN284,000/ton ($1427/ton) and PPBC injection at NGN291,000-299,000/ton ($1462-1502/ton) ex-Port Harcourt, cash excluding 5% VAT.
Prior to ELEME’s new announcements, import South Korean PP and PE prices had been announced with over $100/ton decreases for January.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?