Nigerian ELEME raises May prices
The producer’s new prices stand at NGN348,000/ton ($1748/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at NGN343,000/ton ($1723/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN341,000/ton ($1713/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at NGN339,000-345,000/ton ($1702-1732/ton) for PP block copolymer injection, at NGN334,000/ton ($1678/ton) for PP raffia and BOPP and at NGN331,000/ton ($1663/ton) for PP injection on an ex-Port Harcourt, cash not inc 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months