Nigerian ELEME revises up Aug PP, PE prices for 2nd time
According to the trader’s report, the producer now offers HDPE film at NGN591,000/ton ($1840/ton), LLDPE injection at NGN603,000/ton ($1877$/ton), HDPE blow moulding and LLDPE film at NGN588,000/ton ($1830/ton), HDPE injection at NGN589,000/ton ($1833/ton), PP-homo raffia at NGN527,000/ton ($1640/ton), PP-homo injection at NGN524,000/ton ($1631/ton) and PPBC injection at NGN552,000-565,000/ton ($1718-1758/ton), all on a on ex-warehouse Port Harcourt, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
Prior to this adjustment, the local producer had also implemented increases on their PP and PE prices in the middle of August when compared to their offers at the beginning of the month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets down as demand weakens further in May
- Turkey polymer markets entering holiday amid weak atmosphere, what lies ahead?
- European PP retains strength under shadow of arriving imports
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand