Nigerian ELEME revises up Aug PP, PE prices for 2nd time
According to the trader’s report, the producer now offers HDPE film at NGN591,000/ton ($1840/ton), LLDPE injection at NGN603,000/ton ($1877$/ton), HDPE blow moulding and LLDPE film at NGN588,000/ton ($1830/ton), HDPE injection at NGN589,000/ton ($1833/ton), PP-homo raffia at NGN527,000/ton ($1640/ton), PP-homo injection at NGN524,000/ton ($1631/ton) and PPBC injection at NGN552,000-565,000/ton ($1718-1758/ton), all on a on ex-warehouse Port Harcourt, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
Prior to this adjustment, the local producer had also implemented increases on their PP and PE prices in the middle of August when compared to their offers at the beginning of the month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers