Nigerian producer ELEME announces Nov PP, PE prices
The new prices are at NGN311000/ton ($1881/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN307000/ton ($1857/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at NGN314000/ton ($1899/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at NGN308000/ton ($1863/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, and at NGN309000/ton ($1869/ton) for HDPE injection based on ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash.
For PP, November prices are NGN294000/ton ($1778/ton) for raffia grade, at NGN291000/ton ($1760/ton) for injection, at NGN294000/ton ($1778/ton) for BOPP and at NGN300000-304000/ton ($1814-1839/ton) for PP block copolymer injection with the same terms.
The trader had noted last week that they were expecting ELEME to reduce prices by around NGN2000-3000/ton in order to remain competitive against new import prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons