Nigerian producer announces domestic PP, PE prices for Dec
A distributor commented, “The rollover decision stems from the severe depreciation of the local currency against the US dollar. At moment, players are awaiting Middle Eastern import offers.”
Looking at prices, ELEME’s offers stand at NGN307,000/ton ($1729/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, NGN314,000/ton ($1769/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, NGN311,000/ton ($1752/ton) for HDPE film, NGN308,000/ton ($1735/ton) for HDPE b/m, NGN309,000/ton ($1740/ton) for HDPE injection, NGN300,000-304,000/ton ($1690-1712/ton) for PPBC injection, NGN294,000/ton ($1656/ton) for PP raffia and BOPP and at NGN291,000/ton ($1639/ton) for PP injection on an ex-warehouse Port Harcourt city, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June