Nigerian producer announces domestic PP, PE prices for Dec
A distributor commented, “The rollover decision stems from the severe depreciation of the local currency against the US dollar. At moment, players are awaiting Middle Eastern import offers.”
Looking at prices, ELEME’s offers stand at NGN307,000/ton ($1729/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, NGN314,000/ton ($1769/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, NGN311,000/ton ($1752/ton) for HDPE film, NGN308,000/ton ($1735/ton) for HDPE b/m, NGN309,000/ton ($1740/ton) for HDPE injection, NGN300,000-304,000/ton ($1690-1712/ton) for PPBC injection, NGN294,000/ton ($1656/ton) for PP raffia and BOPP and at NGN291,000/ton ($1639/ton) for PP injection on an ex-warehouse Port Harcourt city, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers