No major PX settlement agreed in Asia for July
South Korea’s S-Oil reportedly decreased its initial PX nomination by $50/ton to $940/ton CFR while Japan’s JX Nippon Oil & Energy cut its PX nomination for July by $50/ton to $930/ton CFR. South Korea’s SK Global Chemical also revised its initial nomination for down July by $20/ton to $920/ton CFR.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount