No major PX settlements reached in Asia for 10th month
Japan’s JX Nippon Oil and Energy revised its December PX nomination down $110/ton to $970/ton CFR Asia while another Japanese producer, Idemitsu Kosan, cut its initial nomination by $100/ton to $980/ton CFR Asia. Meanwhile, ExxonMobil lowered its Asian PX nomination for December by $140/ton to $940/ton CFR Asia.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market