No major PX settlements reached in Asia for 10th month
Japan’s JX Nippon Oil and Energy revised its December PX nomination down $110/ton to $970/ton CFR Asia while another Japanese producer, Idemitsu Kosan, cut its initial nomination by $100/ton to $980/ton CFR Asia. Meanwhile, ExxonMobil lowered its Asian PX nomination for December by $140/ton to $940/ton CFR Asia.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm