Nov PP, PE offers emerge from Mid-East in Jordan
In Jordan, a Saudi major lowered its homo PP and LLDPE film offers by $20/ton on a monthly basis to $1210/ton for PP injection and raffia and $1200/ton for LLDPE film, according to a film manufacturer. The producer also cut its HDPE and LDPE film prices respectively by $10/ton and $30/ton. Buyers reported receiving offers at $1210/ton for HDPE film, $1260/ton for LDPE film, $1280/ton for PPBC inj. and at $1230/ton for HDPE inj., all on CIP Amman, 90 days basis.
Players, however, received offers from Qatar and UAE with rollovers. The offers stood at $1190/ton for HDPE film, $1270/ton for LDPE film, $1200-1240/ton for LLDPE film, $1230/ton for PP raffia and injection, $1320/ton for PP block copolymer with the same terms.
“We received November offers from Middle Eastern suppliers with rollovers to some decreases. Overall supplies are good even though one of our Middle Eastern suppliers limited its allocations this month. Demand, on the other hand, remains slow,” said the buyer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Escalating shipping costs hinder polymer demand in China, SE Asia
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds