November PVC prices emerge in Italy
A West European PVC producer announced their new November prices with rollovers from October, maintaining their spot offers at €895-900/ton for k67, at €910-920/ton for k58 and k64-65 and at €920-930/ton for k70, all on an FD Italy, 90 days deferred payment basis. A producer source said that they are targeting to maintain their prices, but stated that their offers might be subject to adjustments depending on the market reaction. According to the source, demand is not brilliant for now.
Distributors of Central European PVC are giving new November offers with rollovers in the range of €840-850/ton for k67, €850-860/ton for k58 and k64-65 and €860-880/ton for k70, all on an FD, 60/90 days deferred payment basis. One of the sellers didn’t exclude the possibility of conceding to slight discounts later in the month if the market remains calm, commenting that supply is adequate amidst weak demand. However, another seller said that his new prices haven’t met any resistance from buyers so far so isn’t planning to revise his offers in the short term.
An agent of another West European producer has already concluded some November PVC deals with rollovers at €820-840/ton for k67, at €850-860/ton for k64-65 and k58 and at €850-880/ton for k70 on an FD Italy, 90 days deferred payment basis. The distributor said that he isn’t planning to issue any discounts this month in spite of muted demand as his availability is limited due to his supplier’s issues with their VCM availability.
Many buyers confirmed receiving initial PVC offers with rollovers for November. However, they are hoping to obtain slight discounts of around €10/ton during the month considering sluggish demand.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market