November PX contracts settle in Asia following a long period
During the contract negotiations, Japan’s Idemitsu Kosan lowered its November PX contract two times by cumulative decrease of $30/ton from its initial nomination to $790/ton CFR while Japan’s JX Nippon Oil & Energy also revised its November PX contract down $40/ton from its initial nomination to $790/ton CFR. In addition, South Korea’s SK Global Chemical and S-Oil revised their November PX contract down $15/ton and $35/ton, respectively from their initial nominations both to $795/ton CFR.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint