OPEC crude oil supply hits 3-year high in July
OPEC output rose by 100,700 barrels per day (bpd) to reach 31.5 million bpd. Iran’s crude oil production increased by 32,300 barrels per day in July to reach 2.86 million bpd, posting the highest level since June 2012. In addition, Iraq, OPEC’s second largest producer, increased its crude oil production by 46,700 barrels per day to 4.1 million bpd in July.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns