OPEC expects stability in oil prices in 2016
In line with the cartel’s expectations ,which call for higher oil consumption in China and other developing countries, Badri also stated that additional oil supplies from Iran would not put downward pressure on oil prices as the global oil markets can accommodate extra supply.
Meanwhile, OPEC and Russia have decided not to cut oil production, although some OPEC delegates have expressed their concerns over the recent fall in prices. Badri said that even if OPEC cut production by 2 million bpd, it would not result in higher oil prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May