OPEC oil output reaches 3-year high in Nov
Iraq’s oil production rose 247,500 bpd to 4.3 million bpd in November while Saudi Arabia’s output declined 25,200 bpd to 10.13 million bpd.
At their meeting in Vienna on December 4, the cartel made no move to cut production in order to defend their market share against non-OPEC countries. According to OPEC, oil supply from non-OPEC countries will decline by 380,000 bpd to around 57.14 million bpd in 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?