OPEC oil output reaches 3-year high in Nov
Iraq’s oil production rose 247,500 bpd to 4.3 million bpd in November while Saudi Arabia’s output declined 25,200 bpd to 10.13 million bpd.
At their meeting in Vienna on December 4, the cartel made no move to cut production in order to defend their market share against non-OPEC countries. According to OPEC, oil supply from non-OPEC countries will decline by 380,000 bpd to around 57.14 million bpd in 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets evaluate possible impact of border closure with Iran
- Asia’s firm PVC sentiment shows signs of faltering amid competitive Chinese offers
- Recovering downstream activity supports sentiment for PET bottle in China
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe