October PP, PE offers from Saudi Arabia continue to surface in Egypt
According to the trader’s report, the producer’s offers are reported at $1180/ton for HDPE film and LLDPE c4 film, at $1000/ton for homo PP raffia and injection and at $1070/ton for PPBC inj., all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
“PP allocation is a bit limited nowadays. Chevron Philips is having maintenance at its plant and it is expected to last until November; therefore they are not offering now,” added the trader.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Ample supplies keep a bearish pall on Asian PVC markets
- Egypt’s domestic and import PVC markets diverge
- China import PE prices corrected down on weaker-than-expected demand recovery
- Sentiment cools off due to unpromising PP, PE demand in Türkiye
- China adds big PE capacities in 2023, just the tip of iceberg for 2024
- African PP, PE markets continue to rise in March under shadow of growing demand woes
- Vietnam local PP, PE markets stay on downtrend as demand still sluggish
- Subdued PP, PE demand weigh on March hikes in Europe
- Cost-driven hikes keep Asian PET bottle prices on uptrend for two weeks
- Global PP markets buckle up for massive capacity additions from China