October PP, PE offers from Saudi Arabia continue to surface in Egypt
According to the trader’s report, the producer’s offers are reported at $1180/ton for HDPE film and LLDPE c4 film, at $1000/ton for homo PP raffia and injection and at $1070/ton for PPBC inj., all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
“PP allocation is a bit limited nowadays. Chevron Philips is having maintenance at its plant and it is expected to last until November; therefore they are not offering now,” added the trader.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months