October PP, PE prices from Middle East steady in Morocco
Trader’s new October offers are currently standing at €1060/ton for HDPE film, at €1120/ton for LDPE film, at €1050/ton for PP raffia and injection and at €1070/ton for PP fibre, all on a CIF Casablanca, Morocco, 90 days deferred payment basis.
“As buyers have already covered their needs during the past two months, they are not willing to engage in fresh purchases. Supplies are sufficient while demand is limited with buyers sticking to their basic needs only. The market is mostly steady,” commented the seller.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players evaluate impact of energy surcharge on polymer markets
- Global PET markets surge on heels of costs, tightness
- SE Asia PP uptrend fueled by China’s strong return
- US PE offers back in the game in global markets
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise to 5-month high in October
- Oct PE pricing under discussion amid rising costs, tepid demand in Europe
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets
- Coal prices hit record highs in China with knock-on effects for PP, PVC markets