October PP, PE prices from Middle East steady in Morocco
Trader’s new October offers are currently standing at €1060/ton for HDPE film, at €1120/ton for LDPE film, at €1050/ton for PP raffia and injection and at €1070/ton for PP fibre, all on a CIF Casablanca, Morocco, 90 days deferred payment basis.
“As buyers have already covered their needs during the past two months, they are not willing to engage in fresh purchases. Supplies are sufficient while demand is limited with buyers sticking to their basic needs only. The market is mostly steady,” commented the seller.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers