October PP, PE prices from Middle East steady in Morocco
Trader’s new October offers are currently standing at €1060/ton for HDPE film, at €1120/ton for LDPE film, at €1050/ton for PP raffia and injection and at €1070/ton for PP fibre, all on a CIF Casablanca, Morocco, 90 days deferred payment basis.
“As buyers have already covered their needs during the past two months, they are not willing to engage in fresh purchases. Supplies are sufficient while demand is limited with buyers sticking to their basic needs only. The market is mostly steady,” commented the seller.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May