October PP, PE prices from Middle East steady in Morocco
Trader’s new October offers are currently standing at €1060/ton for HDPE film, at €1120/ton for LDPE film, at €1050/ton for PP raffia and injection and at €1070/ton for PP fibre, all on a CIF Casablanca, Morocco, 90 days deferred payment basis.
“As buyers have already covered their needs during the past two months, they are not willing to engage in fresh purchases. Supplies are sufficient while demand is limited with buyers sticking to their basic needs only. The market is mostly steady,” commented the seller.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low