October PP, PE prices from Middle East steady in Morocco
Trader’s new October offers are currently standing at €1060/ton for HDPE film, at €1120/ton for LDPE film, at €1050/ton for PP raffia and injection and at €1070/ton for PP fibre, all on a CIF Casablanca, Morocco, 90 days deferred payment basis.
“As buyers have already covered their needs during the past two months, they are not willing to engage in fresh purchases. Supplies are sufficient while demand is limited with buyers sticking to their basic needs only. The market is mostly steady,” commented the seller.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June
- European PS, ABS under pressure from upstream markets