October butadiene contracts settle in the US
Players had been expecting to see some increases in the October settlement due to tight supply. Sources also reported that this was the first time that all producers agreed at the same level since November 2011.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Ample supplies keep a bearish pall on Asian PVC markets
- Egypt’s domestic and import PVC markets diverge
- China import PE prices corrected down on weaker-than-expected demand recovery
- Sentiment cools off due to unpromising PP, PE demand in Türkiye
- China adds big PE capacities in 2023, just the tip of iceberg for 2024
- African PP, PE markets continue to rise in March under shadow of growing demand woes
- Vietnam local PP, PE markets stay on downtrend as demand still sluggish
- Subdued PP, PE demand weigh on March hikes in Europe
- Cost-driven hikes keep Asian PET bottle prices on uptrend for two weeks
- Global PP markets buckle up for massive capacity additions from China