October butadiene contracts start to settle in US
Previously, Shell Chemicals had announced its October butadiene contract with a rollover from September at 38 cents/lb ($838/ton) while LyondellBasell nominated its contract at 37 cents/lb ($816/ton). Meanwhile, ExxonMobil also nominated its October US butadiene contract at 43 cents/lb ($948/ton), down 2 cents/lb ($44/ton) from September while the TPC Group announced its new contract with a decrease of 1 cent/lb ($22/ton) at 32 cents/lb ($705/ton).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low