October butadiene contracts start to settle in US
Previously, Shell Chemicals had announced its October butadiene contract with a rollover from September at 38 cents/lb ($838/ton) while LyondellBasell nominated its contract at 37 cents/lb ($816/ton). Meanwhile, ExxonMobil also nominated its October US butadiene contract at 43 cents/lb ($948/ton), down 2 cents/lb ($44/ton) from September while the TPC Group announced its new contract with a decrease of 1 cent/lb ($22/ton) at 32 cents/lb ($705/ton).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia