October ethylene, propylene contracts settle in Europe
The new propylene contract was settled with a larger decrease of €110/ton ($123/ton) month over month at €710/ton ($795/ton) with the same terms for October.
European players already forecast a larger drop on propylene contracts when compared to ethylene settlements citing plunging spot ethylene costs in the region during September.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months