October ethylene, propylene contracts settle in Europe
In Europe, spot ethylene prices are currently reported at around €1031/ton FD NWE ($1209/ton with recent parity), up €34/ton ($40/ton with recent parity) from a week earlier.
New October propylene contract in Europe stands at €860/ton ($1008/ton with recent parity) FD NWE and indicates an increase of €30/ton ($35/ton with recent parity) over September settlement.
In Europe, spot propylene prices are currently reported at around €850/ton FD NWE ($996/ton with recent parity), up €5/ton ($6/ton with recent parity) from a week earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness