October propylene contracts finalize in Europe
Previously, two other propylene contracts had been settled for October. The initial contract had been agreed at €720/ton ($807/ton) while the second contract was settled at €730/ton ($818/ton) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Egypt’s domestic and import PVC markets diverge
- China import PE prices corrected down on weaker-than-expected demand recovery
- Sentiment cools off due to unpromising PP, PE demand in Türkiye
- China adds big PE capacities in 2023, just the tip of iceberg for 2024
- African PP, PE markets continue to rise in March under shadow of growing demand woes
- Vietnam local PP, PE markets stay on downtrend as demand still sluggish
- Subdued PP, PE demand weigh on March hikes in Europe
- Cost-driven hikes keep Asian PET bottle prices on uptrend for two weeks
- Global PP markets buckle up for massive capacity additions from China
- India PP, PE markets change direction in line with regional trends in Asia