Oil markets will come back into balance by 2017:IEA
Birol said Iran’s crude oil exports could rise by half a million barrels per day this year following the removal of sanctions as Iran is determined to increase its production to pre-sanctions level in spite of low prices. Meanwhile, he expects non-OPEC oil supply to contract by almost 700,000 barrels per day, indicating the largest decline in non-OPEC supply for the past 25 years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov