Oil markets will come back into balance by 2017:IEA
Birol said Iran’s crude oil exports could rise by half a million barrels per day this year following the removal of sanctions as Iran is determined to increase its production to pre-sanctions level in spite of low prices. Meanwhile, he expects non-OPEC oil supply to contract by almost 700,000 barrels per day, indicating the largest decline in non-OPEC supply for the past 25 years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC market in China suffers larger declines than in India
- African PE markets hit historical lows on greater competition from US supply
- Italy’s PVC market takes a downward turn in Nov following ethylene
- Turkey’s import PP market hovers around 3-year low as activity stays depressed
- HDPE moves below LDPE, LLDPE after almost two years in Asia
- Price gap between PS and styrene widens in Asia
- Turkey's polymer imports rebound in Q3; will 2019 end with a smaller-than-expected fall?
- China's PE imports hit a new record of 12 m tons in first 3 quarters
- Year-end stock clearing adds to bearish PE trend in SE Asia
- Tax on plastic packaging causes jitters among Italian players