Oil markets will come back into balance by 2017:IEA
Birol said Iran’s crude oil exports could rise by half a million barrels per day this year following the removal of sanctions as Iran is determined to increase its production to pre-sanctions level in spite of low prices. Meanwhile, he expects non-OPEC oil supply to contract by almost 700,000 barrels per day, indicating the largest decline in non-OPEC supply for the past 25 years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe