Oman Oil plans $2-4 billion oil investments despite low prices
The company is seeking investment opportunities in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe. The Chief Operating Officer (COO) of OOCEP, Suleiman Al Zakwani, reportedly said that plunging crude oil prices will help them in acquiring companies as well as entering into new joint ventures.
OOCEP targets to produce 200,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) in 2020 while the company is expected to increase its oil output from 30,000 to 50,000 bpd in 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?