Oman Oil plans $2-4 billion oil investments despite low prices
The company is seeking investment opportunities in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe. The Chief Operating Officer (COO) of OOCEP, Suleiman Al Zakwani, reportedly said that plunging crude oil prices will help them in acquiring companies as well as entering into new joint ventures.
OOCEP targets to produce 200,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) in 2020 while the company is expected to increase its oil output from 30,000 to 50,000 bpd in 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount