Oman Oil plans $2-4 billion oil investments despite low prices
The company is seeking investment opportunities in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe. The Chief Operating Officer (COO) of OOCEP, Suleiman Al Zakwani, reportedly said that plunging crude oil prices will help them in acquiring companies as well as entering into new joint ventures.
OOCEP targets to produce 200,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) in 2020 while the company is expected to increase its oil output from 30,000 to 50,000 bpd in 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?