Oman Oil plans $2-4 billion oil investments despite low prices
The company is seeking investment opportunities in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe. The Chief Operating Officer (COO) of OOCEP, Suleiman Al Zakwani, reportedly said that plunging crude oil prices will help them in acquiring companies as well as entering into new joint ventures.
OOCEP targets to produce 200,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) in 2020 while the company is expected to increase its oil output from 30,000 to 50,000 bpd in 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed