Oman’s OMPET to use BP’s technology for new PTA unit
Under the new licensing agreement, BP’s first technology licensing deal in Middle East, BP will provide a wide range of technical and knowledge transfer services to OMPET and they have also committed to provide assistance to Omani staff within the OMPET joint venture. BP reportedly also completed the front-end engineering design (FEED) package for the license and delivered it to OMPET on time.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months