Oman’s crude production rises in November
China was the top crude oil importer from Oman and accounted for 68.85% of Oman’s crude exports. China was followed by Taiwan and South Korea, with shares of 15.25% and 8.14%, respectively. In October, Taiwan and South Korea had not imported any crude oil from Oman. India’s crude imports from Oman also rose by 1.23% in November, but Thailand and Japan showed a marginal fall in their imports of Omani oil.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect