Oman’s crude production rises in November
China was the top crude oil importer from Oman and accounted for 68.85% of Oman’s crude exports. China was followed by Taiwan and South Korea, with shares of 15.25% and 8.14%, respectively. In October, Taiwan and South Korea had not imported any crude oil from Oman. India’s crude imports from Oman also rose by 1.23% in November, but Thailand and Japan showed a marginal fall in their imports of Omani oil.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?