Oman’s crude production rises in November
China was the top crude oil importer from Oman and accounted for 68.85% of Oman’s crude exports. China was followed by Taiwan and South Korea, with shares of 15.25% and 8.14%, respectively. In October, Taiwan and South Korea had not imported any crude oil from Oman. India’s crude imports from Oman also rose by 1.23% in November, but Thailand and Japan showed a marginal fall in their imports of Omani oil.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets evaluate possible impact of border closure with Iran
- Asia’s firm PVC sentiment shows signs of faltering amid competitive Chinese offers
- Recovering downstream activity supports sentiment for PET bottle in China
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe