PAGEV: Issues on raw materials imports solved in Turkey
As a result of some talks at the ministerial level by PAGEV, a new adjustment has been made on the above declaration and the new declaration entered into force as of March 4, 2015 upon the publication on the Official Gazette. However, PAGEV stated that the aforementioned issue had not been completely solved yet as the congestion at the borders gates moved to the relevant Provincial Directorates for Environment and Urban Planning.
According to the latest statement from PAGEV, a third update has been made on the aforementioned declaration on March 14, 2015 and the new declaration has entered into force after being published on Official Gazette. Through the new declaration, the articles calling for receiving “Out of Scope Text” from the Provincial Directorates for Environment and Urban Planning and requiring the imported material to be analyzed in laboratories are abolished. Imports will be performed via the delivery of the necessary documents stated on the declaration to customs once the raw materials arrive.
PAGEV also stated that they will continue to carry out studies in order to return to the declaration depending on the importer statement which was effective before the declaration dated February 17, 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem