PP plant updates in India: HMEL set for maintenance, MRPL shuts unit unexpectedly
Another source in India reported that Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals (MRPL) experienced some technical issues at its PP plant in Mangalore, India this week, forcing the producer to take the 440,000 tons/year plant offline. Although the duration of the shutdown was not confirmed by the producer, sources expect the outage to last no less than 10 days.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops