PVC plants in China to undergo maintenance in April-July 2017
Wuhai Chemical is planning to shut its acetylene-based PVC unit in early April for turnaround. The 300,000 tons/year PVC unit is expected to be offline for around a week.
Inner Mongolia Junzheng Chemical is planning to shut its acetylene-based PVC plant in mid-April for maintenance. The 380,000 tons/year plant is expected to remain offline for 7 to 10 days.
Ningxia Jinliyuan will have shutdown maintenance at its acetylene-based PVC plant with 250,000 tons/year production capacity in mid-April for a week.
Yibing Tianyuan will shut its PVC plant with a production capacity of 400,000 tons/year in late April for a week.
Shanxi Jin Tai’s acetylene-based PVC plant with a production capacity of 300,000 ton/year of PVC will be shut in late April for a week.
Inner Mongolia Yihua Chemical Industry Co.’s acetylene-based PVC plant in Inner Mongolia with 400,000 tons/year production capacity will undergo maintenance in April. Further detail regarding the shutdown is yet to known.
Meanwhile, Inner Mongolia Yili Chemical Industry Co Ltd will shut its acetylene-based PVC plant either in the end of March or in the end of April for turnaround which is expected to last for 7 to 10 days.
Xinjiang Tianye, a major acetylene-based PVC producer, will also shut its PVC plant in May for 20 days. The plant has a production capacity of 1.4 million tons/year.
Anwei Huasu acetylene-based PVC plant with a production capacity of 460,000 tons/year will be shut in May for 10 days.
Henan Shengma will also shut its 300,000 tons/year plant in late March for a week.
Yidong Dongxin will shut its acetylene-based PVC plant in late May for 8 to 10 days. The acetylene-based PVC plant has a production capacity of 300,000 tons/year.
Zhongyan Jilantai’s 400,000 tons/year capacity of acetylene-based PVC plant will undergo maintenance in June for 15 days.
Qilu Petrochemical will shut its 230,000 tons/year ethylene based PVC plant from mid-May to June.
Tianjin Bohai Chemical’s 400,000 tons/year capacity ethylene based PVC plant will be shut in July for a week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September