Pakistan mulls building naphtha cracker
Currently, Pakistan has to import all its petrochemical feedstock from international markets as it does not have a naphtha cracker complex. Thus, the country’s projected naphtha cracker complex is expected to boost economic progress, enabling the country to be less dependent on imports, reports indicated.
In line with the initial plan, Pakistan Chemical Manufacturing Association (PCMA) has been asked to prepare a feasibility report and a business plan in cooperation with market experts and technologists to put the project into practice.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers