Pertamina nominated as project operator of new refinery
The reports revealed that the partner selection process is expected to be completed by late 2017 after the bankable feasibility study is completed soon. The reports also indicated that the construction is expected to start in 2019 while the whole project, which is worth $13 billion, is expected to be complete by 2023.
The new refinery will reportedly have an oil production capacity of 300,000 barrels/day and be located near the Bontang LNG refinery operated by PT Badak NGL, Pertamina’s affiliation.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing