Petkim decreases PP, PE offers; increases PVC offers
According to the distributors, Petkim decreased its LDPE and LDPE-t offers (excluding F2-21t) by $35/ton. The producer’s offers currently stand at $1480/ton for F2-12, at $1490/ton for G03-5 and at $1470/ton for H2-8. The producer’s new LDPE-t offers fell by $18/ton for F2-21T, while they were down by $35/ton for other tubular grades. Accordingly, the price range for LDPE-t stands at $1468-1500/ton. Petkim had last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on October 24, 2016.
The producer’s new offers for HDPE blow moulding and injection dropped by $25/ton from the levels that were last revised to $1345/ton and $1350/ton, respectively. HDPE pipe offers were down by $35/ton from the level that was last revised on June 1, 2016 and stand at $1412/ton.
Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1270-1280/ton for raffia, $1286/ton for injection and $1300/ton for fibre after the latest revisions . The producer had made an upwards revision on its offers on June 24, 2016.
Meanwhile, the producer’s PVC offers increased by $20/ton from the levels reported on October 24, 2016 and reached to $1165/ton for k67 and $1195/ton for specialty grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Run rate cuts managed to prop up Asian ethylene, propylene prices
- Saudi major revises down Sept PP, PE offers in East Med, Egypt
- Tightening supplies embolden PP producers to hike prices in SE Asia
- European PP, PE lose premium over global markets, what lies ahead?
- Turkey’s PVC market in flux amid calm demand, reduced supply
- China PE markets cautiously rebound after 5-month downtrend
- Taiwanese major’s Oct PVC pricing cuts surprise Asian markets
- PP, PE recovery elusive yet in India but seasonal strength round the corner
- Container freight rate slump deepens as weak demand seems here to stay
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets track opposite directions in September