Petkim decreases PP, PE offers; increases PVC offers
According to the distributors, Petkim decreased its LDPE and LDPE-t offers (excluding F2-21t) by $35/ton. The producer’s offers currently stand at $1480/ton for F2-12, at $1490/ton for G03-5 and at $1470/ton for H2-8. The producer’s new LDPE-t offers fell by $18/ton for F2-21T, while they were down by $35/ton for other tubular grades. Accordingly, the price range for LDPE-t stands at $1468-1500/ton. Petkim had last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on October 24, 2016.
The producer’s new offers for HDPE blow moulding and injection dropped by $25/ton from the levels that were last revised to $1345/ton and $1350/ton, respectively. HDPE pipe offers were down by $35/ton from the level that was last revised on June 1, 2016 and stand at $1412/ton.
Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1270-1280/ton for raffia, $1286/ton for injection and $1300/ton for fibre after the latest revisions . The producer had made an upwards revision on its offers on June 24, 2016.
Meanwhile, the producer’s PVC offers increased by $20/ton from the levels reported on October 24, 2016 and reached to $1165/ton for k67 and $1195/ton for specialty grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines