Petkim increases PP, LDPE offers
According to the distributors, Petkim increased its LDPE and LDPE-t offers by $15/ton. The producer’s offers currently stand at $1495/ton for F2-12, at $1505/ton for G03-5 and at $1485/ton for H2-8. The price range for LDPE-t stands at $1483-1515/ton. Petkim had last made a downward revision on its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on December 1, 2016.
Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1290-1300/ton for raffia, $1316/ton for injection and $1330/ton for fibre after the latest revisions . The producer had made a downward revision on its offers on December 1, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows