Petkim increases PP, LDPE offers
According to the distributors, Petkim increased its LDPE and LDPE-t offers by $15/ton. The producer’s offers currently stand at $1495/ton for F2-12, at $1505/ton for G03-5 and at $1485/ton for H2-8. The price range for LDPE-t stands at $1483-1515/ton. Petkim had last made a downward revision on its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on December 1, 2016.
Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1290-1300/ton for raffia, $1316/ton for injection and $1330/ton for fibre after the latest revisions . The producer had made a downward revision on its offers on December 1, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?