Petkim increases PP, LDPE offers
According to the distributors, Petkim increased its LDPE and LDPE-t offers by $15/ton. The producer’s offers currently stand at $1495/ton for F2-12, at $1505/ton for G03-5 and at $1485/ton for H2-8. The price range for LDPE-t stands at $1483-1515/ton. Petkim had last made a downward revision on its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on December 1, 2016.
Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1290-1300/ton for raffia, $1316/ton for injection and $1330/ton for fibre after the latest revisions . The producer had made a downward revision on its offers on December 1, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months