Petkim increases PP, LDPE offers
According to the distributors, Petkim increased its LDPE and LDPE-t offers by $15/ton. The producer’s offers currently stand at $1495/ton for F2-12, at $1505/ton for G03-5 and at $1485/ton for H2-8. The price range for LDPE-t stands at $1483-1515/ton. Petkim had last made a downward revision on its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on December 1, 2016.
Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1290-1300/ton for raffia, $1316/ton for injection and $1330/ton for fibre after the latest revisions . The producer had made a downward revision on its offers on December 1, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September