Petkim increases PP, LDPE offers
According to the distributors, Petkim increased its LDPE and LDPE-t offers by $15/ton. The producer’s offers currently stand at $1495/ton for F2-12, at $1505/ton for G03-5 and at $1485/ton for H2-8. The price range for LDPE-t stands at $1483-1515/ton. Petkim had last made a downward revision on its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on December 1, 2016.
Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1290-1300/ton for raffia, $1316/ton for injection and $1330/ton for fibre after the latest revisions . The producer had made a downward revision on its offers on December 1, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing