Petkim increases PP, LDPE offers
According to the distributors, the producer’s new offers currently stand at $1515/ton for F2-12, at $1525/ton for G03-5 and at $1505/ton for H2-8. The price range for LDPE-t stands at $1503-1535/ton. Petkim had last made an upward revision on its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on December 26, 2016.
Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1310-1320/ton for raffia, $1346/ton for injection and $1360/ton for fibre after the latest revisions . The producer had made an upward revision on its offers on December 26, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic