Petkim increases PP, PE prices in Turkey
According to distributors, the producer raised its PP prices by $15/ton to $1455-1465/ton for raffia, $1501/ton for injection and $1515/ton for fiber grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers up on March 1, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE-t prices are upby $10/ton to $1535/ton for F2-21T and $1540/ton for G03-21T. Petkim last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t prices down on July 3, 2017.
Petkim’s most recent HDPE injection and b/m offers are up by $20/ton compared to the levels reported on June 1, 2017 and currently stand at $1390/ton and $1385/ton, respectively.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market