Petkim increases PP, PVC and PE prices
Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1415-1425/ton for raffia, $1461/ton for injection and $1475/ton for fibre after the latest revision. The producer had made an upward revision on its offers on February 6, 2017.
The producer’s PVC offers increased to $1200/ton for k67 and $1230/ton for k58 and k70 grades when compared to the previous levels that were revised on February 6, 2017.
According to the distributors, the producer’s new LDPE offers currently stand at $1585/ton for F2-12, at $1595/ton for G03-5 and at $1575/ton for H2-8. The producer’s price range for LDPE-t stands at $1578-1610/ton. Petkim had last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on February 6, 2017.
The producer’s new offers for HDPE blow moulding, injection and pipe rose by $20/ton to $1395/ton, $1400/ton and $1462/ton respectively. New offers for HDPE film rose to $1470/ton from the levels reported on February 6, 2017.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets