Petkim increases PP, PVC and PE prices
Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1415-1425/ton for raffia, $1461/ton for injection and $1475/ton for fibre after the latest revision. The producer had made an upward revision on its offers on February 6, 2017.
The producer’s PVC offers increased to $1200/ton for k67 and $1230/ton for k58 and k70 grades when compared to the previous levels that were revised on February 6, 2017.
According to the distributors, the producer’s new LDPE offers currently stand at $1585/ton for F2-12, at $1595/ton for G03-5 and at $1575/ton for H2-8. The producer’s price range for LDPE-t stands at $1578-1610/ton. Petkim had last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on February 6, 2017.
The producer’s new offers for HDPE blow moulding, injection and pipe rose by $20/ton to $1395/ton, $1400/ton and $1462/ton respectively. New offers for HDPE film rose to $1470/ton from the levels reported on February 6, 2017.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers